Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's Zoo time





Benjamin has been to several petting zoos and regular zoos this month. Here are some pics from our visit to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs last weekend. This is the coolest zoo. It's got great exhibits and it has the largest giraffe population in the country....and you get to feed them. Doesn't it look like fun? :) Also, Benjamin and Andrew had a close encounter with a
vulture (fake, of course--yikes!)
The other pics are just some randoms that I haven't posted before. There's also a short video of our little one...a new feature on blogger.
For those of you that read this that I don't speak with often, Benjamin is quite the busy-body and keeps me VERY busy. He is not walking yet at his ripe age of 13 months...but I have to be honest--I'm almost dreading those crazy-boy-chasing days. He will really wear me out when he's on two feet. I think it will be any day now, though, because he's definitely been thinking about it for several weeks now...I think he'll build up the courage soon!

Enjoy the pics and happy end-of-summer!


1 comment:

Melinda & Bill said...

Thanks for the pics. They mean so much. We are SO far away. Love you guys