Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm 2 !!!!!!










I can't believe 2 years ago I was in the hospital giving birth to this amazing little bundle of energy (who's been a chatty cathy all day). We've had a great day---swimming, eating banana pudding out of ice cream cones, all the fun things we like to do :) This summer has been really enjoyable and Ben has had a ton of fun.



Did I mention he is exhibiting signs of being 2? It's been just pleasant so far---NOT! Fortunately for him he is so cute we love him anyways! :) Here is a pic of Ben standing in the corner for being naughty--UNfortunately for us he doesn't quite mind the punishment.



Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes.



We are planning on getting the "flip" house on the market in a couple weeks, and then Uncle Tom is coming out for a visit and we're heading to Yellowstone.....so don't expect any new posts before then (although, I know you all don't hold your breath too long anymore!) I promise I'll post with pics from our trip when we get back.


1 comment:

Maggie said...

I want more posts!!!

Can't believe he's two years old. What a cute little man.

See you again soon!