Tuesday, February 3, 2009

  Above is my first pregnancy photo to post....I'm 25 weeks along.  That means that next week I will start my 3rd trimester!!  I can't believe it---it is going by so quickly!  It's crazy how time flies when you have a toddler, 2 jobs, a husband, a dog, and you're pregnant.  Thank god I'm not having octuplets  :)  The baby is doing great and is VERY active...I'm afraid he might be more active than Benjamin---yikes!!  I think we've decided on a name for him, but we're going to keep it to ourselves for now because we haven't 100% agreed.  
By the way, aside from the fact that I look terrible in this picture (thank you Great Clips for this wonderful haircut), I think in person my belly looks much rounder than this pictures leads on.  It sure feels rounder  :)  I also thought I'd share that while I'm writing this I am learning that Orville Redenbacher's Natural "Tender White" popcorn is very tasty.
Thanks to all of his grandparents, Benjamin got a swingset "playground" for Christmas.  This gift was my idea after I found my 26 month old son in our neighbor's yard (over the 4.5' fence) playing on their "playground."  He could've broken his neck climbing that fence, and to this day I have no idea how he got over unscathed.  Needless to say, I am ecstatic to have a playground on our side of the fence now.  
The swingset went up a couple weeks ago because we've been having pretty nice weather lately.  Benjamin loves playing on it and going down the slide, and Andrew and I love how it wears him out :)



My baby boy has gotten his curly locks cut off...by Daddy.  It was a little traumatic for me (yes me, not Ben) at first, and the next day, but now I think it's growing on me.  He now looks like the little boy that he is.  He did a great job and sat still the whole time.  He is too precious.  He is actually a slight-bit unrecognizable when you first see him with his short do'. 

 


We finally sold my old car, which is a great weight off my shoulders.  We've both been working a lot trying to get ready for jr's arrival. I also just signed another 2-year contract for StrollerFit. It is now officially the longest job I've ever had...and it's my own business.  Go figure.   Hopefully things will settle down a bit after this month and then we can take a little breather before all chaos takes over in May!  
Here is what I have learned about blogging...posting pictures is a major pain in the butt.  Those of you who post regularly to your blogs...you must know something I don't.  
I just reread this blog and it's quite scatter-brained.  Now you know what it's like for my husband to have a conversation with me--except I at least finished my thoughts on here before starting a new one.  Hope everyone is well, has power, and is staying warm!

6 comments:

D. said...

AWWWW...you are the cutest pregnant girl in the world!

Ermasmit said...

Love the new haircut. Benjamin looks like such a big boy now! I have never understood the baby curl obsession (my mom waited forever to cut my youngest brother's hair, and my sister did the same for her son) but maybe I will someday soon...

Also, you look great, so little.

Maggie said...

You're so teenie! You look great, I bet you can't even tell you're preggers if not from the side! Ben looks adorable, love the big boy cut!

Can't believe its going to start over again for you, brave one. the little harv-miester will be a lucky baby brother.

Margaret said...

You look AWESOME! You have me sold, I'd join your stroller fit program in an instant!

Tina said...

Jill - you look great!
And Ben looks so big now - I am sure he is looking forward to becoming a big brother.

Hoosiers said...

So, I was looking through old posts to try to figure out B's birthday, and I noticed you mentioned that you would be updating the blog twice a week at one point...will we ever lose that over-achiever gumption? Just thought it was funny.

-Erin