Sunday, July 8, 2007

1 week to go!



I can't believe my little boy will be celebrating his 1 year birthday in a week!! It is crazy! Not much is new around here....Ben's 2nd tooth has come in and he ate his first hot dog on July 4th. He doesn't look big, but he is definitely growing....and eating like a college football player! Of course, with the amount of calories he expends in a day, which is more than I can bear to count, he burns that food up right away! I'm glad he's so healthy, although his energy levels can be a bit exhausting! :)

We are celebrating his birthday with a small get-together next Sunday, July 15. I got an idea from a friend to put together a time capsule that represents this time in his life and the year in which he was born. The time capsule will be given to him on his 18th birthday. What a fun idea, huh? If you have anything you'd like to contribute to the time capsule, please feel free to send it to us! 3372 Prairie Vista Drive, Castle Rock, CO 80109

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer. I know we are!!

Jillian

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Happy early birthday to little Benjamin!!! He's so cute!

I have a fix up for him, check out Ben's friend's daughter Avery - www.kaasplace.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon,
maggie

Susan said...

he is so freaking cute I can barely stand it :) :)

Ermasmit said...

Wait, his birthday it July 15th!? That's Matt's birthday, maybe we should come down and celebrate with you all.