Sunday, July 1, 2007

HALLELUJAH!!!

The baby gate that this baby has climbed up (and almost over) since day one of learning how to pull to standing!

Who's my cutey?
Bedtime story with Daddy. Benjamin is finally starting to really like books. Our favorite is "The Flea's Sneeze"
Napping....rump up!

Little bruiser. The mark above the right eye of this pitiful face is the cut Benjamin got while pulling up on the dinner table chair. He fell backward, and the chair fell right with him...well, on top of him. I wish I could say he hasn't tried it again. Silly boy....

Playing in my changing table...what fun!
Mommy, look at the beautiful leaves!
Sleeping in the tent..in my favorite spot...cuddled between mom and dad (who didn't sleep a wink the entire night for fear of rolling on him) :) What an angel!
Mom, I can reach it, I can reach it!
My favorite new toy....yellow flashlight. Daddy hangs it from the middle of the tent ceiling and I just gaze at it...or try and get it!



Thank goodness, my pictures are working again!!!! YEAH!! I know you all are as excited as I am!

So, here are some pictures to recap the past few weeks. I can't believe this little boy turns 1 in 2 weeks!!! How crazy! The time truly flies!


We went camping this weekend near Vail, Colorado. It was such a great trip. The weather was beautiful and we went to an awesome trail and camped along the river. Benjamin had a great time in the tent, and slept really well. A short recap of the trip: well, we brought the camera AND the battery charger this time, however we left the memory card in the computer at home....so no pictures. Also, we (I) packed the bag with Ben's clothes, my clothes, toiletries, and Ben's diapers.....we (I) also left this bag at home by accident. Soooo, we stuck him in his Bear snow suit that was packed separately for sleeping and we had 2 diapers that I had stuck in another bag for "just in case." Boy, I didn't know "just in case" would really happen. :) We all made it just fine...had plenty of food, warmth, and love to get us through the night! I so wish we had the camera because our little bear was absolutely ADORABLE...which I'm sure you can imagine :)


Enjoy the pictures! Sorry it's taken so long....

1 comment:

D. said...

What a great bunch of pictures!!! He's such a sweet boy!