Sunday, September 20, 2009

My little boys are growing up.......

It's only the beginning, isn't it? First off, I can't believe Evan is almost 5 months old! Time truly has flown. To a large extent I feel like he has always been a part of our family, and yet I can't believe how quickly time has passed since he was born.
Second, Benjamin is starting preschool next week!!! My goodness, preschool. He is so excited, and we are so excited for him! We went to meet the teacher and check out the school last week and he was invited to join in with the class. Although he is sometimes shy in situations like this, he jumped right in there and had a great time. It's going to be great for him.He has got such an extensive vocabulary it is amazing. He loves to sing & read, "fix" things with all his tools, and on many occasions, drive his parents crazy. He is such a good boy--we really lucked out! I will be happy, though, when we can put him in a sport that provides a healthy avenue for his endless energy!

Hmmm, what else is new? Andrew's 29th birthday is this week, so we are hoping the cold weather will hold off just long enough for us to take our first (and Evan's FIRST ever) and last camping trip of the season. Can't wait for next year when Evan will be older and we can go more.
Things are looking promising with the house-flipping venture. I'll post more about that another time...don't want to jinx anything :)
I guess that's it from Colorado. I hope to write more soon.....but don't hold your breath! :)
Don't forget to check out my new blog, if you haven't already--- SavingForTheBoys

2 comments:

D. said...

Cutie patooties!

Anonymous said...

Jilly,
What cute little guys you have! Happy Birthday to AJ! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

-Liz =)