Sunday, April 1, 2007

Long time, no write


I'm so sorry for the delay in blogging. Our computer has been a little messed up and I couldn't get the camera memory card to read so I couldn't post any pictures. Anyways, I finally got it figured out and I'm so glad because I've been anxious to update the site! :)

Benjamin has had a pretty good week. He has started sitting A LOT...for about 45 minutes stints at a time. He has also started trying to stand holding on to something and he started eating meat....although it's hard to imagine that meat can get pureed to that consistency. He is such a happy baby...we wish everyone could get to see him and play with him as much as we get to!

I start my StrollerFit classes on Tuesday (wish me luck!) and I know Benjamin has enjoyed all the practicing we've been doing. He loves the music and smiles and babbles all the way through class. I'm sure he'll be excited to have class with some other babies so they can all stare at each other and do whatever it is that babies do.

Andrew and I enjoy the weekends very much because we like to put Ben in the bed with us in the morning to play for an hour or so. He tries to climb all over us like we are human jungle gyms. He really enjoys it and we enjoy the time together admiring our little angel creation.

Benjamin has been in a big boy bath for quite some time now, however just this week he has started sitting up for bathtime. He likes to sit and play with his toys and spin on his belly and play with the drain plug. He likes shiny things just like his daddy.

He also has started to really be ticklish and giggles when he gets tickles or kisses all over. It is so fun. He brings so much joy to my life. I love him so much! Parenthood is awesome. Hard work, but more than worth it. :)

No comments: