Friday, April 27, 2007

Vroom, Vroom


Hello there!

Sorry for the long delay in posting. Life is C-R-A-Z-Y around here...so I am finally getting to the updates today. Well, our little fella is crawling. Not in the on-all-fours sense of the word, but man is he getting around! He's got a really quick army crawl down. Boy, does he like to chase after the dogs. :) It's really cute and we are enjoying watching him grow...but it is already exhausting keeping him out of things....like the dog food/water bowls. We are too slowly learning to remember to put them up during "Benjamin Hours."

StrollerFit is going really great. I've got several moms signed up and I think everyone is really enjoying the class. I know Benjamin is enjoying it...and making lots of new friends too.

Great news----my brother Matt and his wife Amy are expecting a little one!!!! How exciting! They are 11 weeks along..due Nov. 15. I'm so happy for them....congrats you two!

Life has been so busy and hectic I can't even think of anything else to write about. Benjamin is really starting to like tickle time and is starting to laugh and scream outloud. It's totally cute :)

Here he is on daddy's new homemade motorcycle seat...nice, isn't it? Looks like he's ready to go...but I'm definitely not---not for a long time! :) Hope everyone is well. I'd love to get some email updates about you all!

Love you much-

Jillian

No comments: