Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mmmm, I love to eat my greens!


My little boy LOVES to eat. Here is a pic of him with free reign of his avocado dinner...apparently, the tray tastes just as good! :)

We have been practicing for our upcoming debut of StrollerFit here in Castle Rock...I'm pretty nervous to start teaching a group exercise class, but I know once I get the hang of it I will be a-ok. Benjamin just loves the classes...he is always smiling. I think it's all the singing and tickling :)

Bathtime is also the newest fun time around the Harvey household. Ben loves to kick his legs and splash the water. And, like his father, he is mesmorized by the shiny metal (plug). He turns in circles to get at it!

Not crawling just yet, but he is a mile-a-minute...only he's stationary. Once he gets the lunge figured out, which should be any day, he's gonna be hell on wheels. What a cutie :)

1 comment:

Grandma & Grandpa Harvey said...

OH MY...he's getting very BIG...gets his good looks from his grandpa...We love the pics and dialogue...MISS YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH