Sunday, May 6, 2007

What a cutey!


I know I haven't posted in a while, but life is so busy! Grandma Tricia was here visiting us this week and Benjamin had a really good time getting grandma love. He sure loves when she rocks him in our old rocking chair. :)

He's been busy zooming around the house, acting as our little swiffer--picking up all the dust and dog fur on the floor--even if we've just mopped and swept. Swiffer doesn't have anything on my little Benjamin! :) Still not on all fours, but getting around just as fast.

I had an article come out in the paper this week highlighting my StrollerFit business. Click here if you'd like to read it.

We got a bike trailer yesterday and took Benjamin out this morning. He liked it pretty well....no crying, at least. He did fall asleep, so that's a good sign! Pictures to follow--next time we use it!

Not much else is going on here. Hope everyone is well.

Jillian

No comments: