Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My First Tooth!



Hi everybody!

At long last, my son has gotten his first tooth! Unlike every time I thought he was cutting his first tooth (since he was 3 months old!) he has actually been very happy---sleeping and eating fine...no fussiness. I just can't believe. I can't get a picture of it either...this was my best attempt. :)

He's also pulling up on EVERYTHING. We also learned that he can indeed crawl on all fours...apparently he chooses not too, because he still does the army crawl. We let him crawl around naked the other morning and the second he hit that cold tile, he was up on all fours. We couldn't believe our eyes...that little buggar.

I'm so proud of him. He is so adorable and smart and funny...and did I say adorable? :) I love him so much and am having so much fun watching him grow and learn.


By the way, (new topic) I have become an independent sales consultant for Discovery Toys, so if you ever need any of these AWESOME toys (birthdays, Christmas, etc) you know who to call!!


Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying early summer! :)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Jillian, your son is so adorable! I cannot wait to see him again!
Love, Kris

Anonymous said...

How cute is he! It was such a good idea to start this blog, I love checking up on little Benjamin and hearing about all his latest news!
Love you Jilly,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi Jillian, I miss your coaching in the morning! Great to see that Benjamin is doing so well and congratulations on your business venture!! Since Benjamin is now getting teeth and going to college before you know it...now might be a good time to put some Google Adsense on your blog. Put away a little college fund ;-) Best, Steve