Monday, May 28, 2007

Benjamin can Swim!




Benjamin took his first dip in the pool yesterday. The water was freezing, but to our surprise he didn't cry at all. I'm not sure I would say that he enjoyed it, but he definitely didn't hate it. Next time the water will be warmer and I'm sure he will really enjoy splashing around. I got some smiles when we would bounce. Daddy held his front and I kicked his legs....he's learning young. I think eventually we might have a little flipper on our hands.


He's also pulling up and SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. He's really trying to stand too. It's possible he may skip the crawling and just start walking. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Still no teeth, though...I can't believe it! Soon enough....and he'll probably get a few all at once! :)


He's a little cutey pie and we love him :)

1 comment:

D. said...

Did he get a ribbon?