Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sorry for the delay!

I am so sorry to all those of you who check the blog regularly. I have not been able to access my memory card drive in the computer, and therefore can't access pictures on my card. I'm not sure how to fix it...so for now I will just post a little bit about what's been going on.
Well, Benjamin is officially a mover and a shaker. He is crawling on all 4's, standing and climbing EVERYTHING--including the stairs, and enjoying every minute of it! He went camping for the first time a few weeks ago--yes, I have pictures that I'll post sometime in the future--and has just generally been enjoying every second of his life. He's such a cutey pie...we just love him. His tooth is getting much bigger, and I hope there is another one coming to explain these midnight wakings we've been experiencing! :)
I hope everyone is well...I'll write more when I can get the pictures up. I'm sorry that it's been so long since I last posted. Take care!
Jillian

No comments: