Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cross Country Traveler


Benjamin and I flew to Cincinnati last week so I could receive training for my new business, StrollerFit. I was really nervous to fly with him, alone, for 3 hours each direction. I am happy to say that he was a perfect angel on the airplanes...actually, he did cry (or scream, I should say) for about 1-2 minutes on each trip, but in the big scheme of things, he was great. As for my trip, I met 6 other franchisees and all the women at corporate. It was pretty clear that everyone loved him because I had soooo much help with him, and was told too many times to count that he is an "angel." I'm so glad...he's such an awesome baby.

AJ and I were able to go skiing, at long last, on Saturday. It was my first time to ski since before I was pregnant, and I am happy to report that I had a fun time and actually did quite well. Benjamin was miserable without us for the day, as you can see in the picture. :)

He turned 8 months old yesterday....I can't believe it---the time truly FLIES! Pretty soon I'll have to start planning a 1 year birthday party....aaaaagghhh!! It's incredible how quickly he is growing up....but it is fun because somehow I love him more everyday! :)

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the warmer spring weather.

No comments: