Saturday, March 10, 2007

Harvey Family News


So, it just dawned on me that maybe, just MAYBE, those of you reading this would be interested in what's new with AJ and me. Is that crazy of me? :)

Well, we are really enjoying life in Colorado (finally). This winter has been kinda rough because we've had unusually bad weather, which I can see is hitting the whole country, but other than that, we are really happy here. We are, however, in the process of selling our house. (So if anyone knows of someone looking to move to Colorado, we have a great starter home for sale! :) The picture above is from our back deck at sunrise.
We are just feeling a little claustrophobic in the 'burbs and are looking for something with a little more space. Hope we can find what we are looking for, and not too far away!

AJ really enjoys his new job at Acme Brick Company, where he is a brick sales rep. He likes what he does, gets along great with his boss, and the office is only a couple miles from our house. Sounds pretty good to me.

I have just started my own business (a franchise) called StrollerFit. It's an "exercise with your baby" program for moms. Basically it is a group exercise circuit (I am the instructor) that utilizes strollers as "portable fitness machines." It offers moms a great chance to exercise, socialize, and not put their babies in day care! And for me, it lets me work and bring Benjamin with me. Check it out on StrollerFit.com.

I guess that is it about us for now. We hope to go skiing next weekend, and then I very much look forward to spring.
Miss you all....I hope you mark this page in your "favorites." I plan to write 1-2 times per week.

No comments: