Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!!




Hi Everyone!
I figured this would be the easiest way to keep everyone up to date with "everything Benjamin"....thank you to my friend Maggie for giving me this great idea!

So, Benjamin is now 7 1/2 months old. He is a very happy, smiley, loud baby. Loud with babbling and fun squeeling noises, of course. He is really becoming active (who am I kidding, this kid has ALWAYS been active) and starting to roll around and spin on his belly on our hardwood floor. He likes to sit, eat the remote, and definitely JUMP. He has the appetite of a football player, but he's still a relatively little guy.

I would like to say also that last night he slept through the night. I realize I said this a couple months ago, but that was a fluke and I didn't want to admit it. But last night, he slept 13 hours! He went down and 6:15pm and didn't get up until 7:15 this morning. Unfortunately for me, my body is so used to getting up that I was still up all night, just being alert and not sleeping. Oh well...hopefully this time he will stick with it and my body will readjust.

I guess that is it for now. I will try to post often and put pictures up. Here is a picture of Benjamin this past weekend at a petting zoo. He got to pet a donkey, bunnies, goats, and he even grabbed some chicken's feathers. I'm sure the chicken loved it. :)
Hope everyone is well and enjoys the blog!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Love it! Can't wait to read the updates. Put lots of pictures of the little guy!!!

Maggie

D. said...

I really like that cute picture of Benjamin with his grandma!!!!

Love, his Grandma